You can visit our websites without providing information about yourself. Every time you access a website, the website automatically saves a server log file, which contains items such as the name of the file that was requested, your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the quantity of data transferred, and the provider making the request (access data) and documents the visit.
This access data is used exclusively to provide disturbance-free operation of the website and to improve our product range. Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lt. f GDPR, this serves to protect our overwhelming legitimate interest in correct presentation of our product range in the context of a weighting of interests. All access data will be deleted no later than 7 days after the end of your visit.
Data collection and use for contract processing and when opening a customer account
Cookies and web analysis
Data protection provisions about the use of Matomo (formerly known as Piwik)
On this website, data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes with the help of the open source web analytics software program Matomo (www.matomo.org). Matomo uses what are referred to as “cookies.” These are text files that are stored on your computer and facilitate our analysis of the use of our website. The information collected by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) remains on the servers of thyssenkrupp Rasselstein GmbH and is not shared with third parties unless this is permitted by law. The data will be collected anonymously. Additional information will never be allocated to your IP address.
Contact opportunities and your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right within the scope indicated therein to request information about your personal data that is processed by us;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request correction or completion of your personal data that is stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, inasmuch as continued processing does not serve
- to exercise rights to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- reasons of public interest or
- is necessary to assert, exercise, or defend against legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request restriction of processing your personal data, inasmuch as
- you dispute the accuracy of the data;
- processing is illegal, but you waive your right to deletion;
- we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims or
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, accessible, and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authorities of your customary place of residence or work or of our company headquarters for this purpose.
In the event of questions about the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction, or deletion of data, and to withdraw issued consent or object to a certain use of data, please contact our company Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer of thyssenkrupp Rasselstein GmbH
Koblenzer Str. 141
Right to object
Inasmuch as we process personal data to effect our legitimate interests in the context of weighing interests as explained above, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If processing occurs for purposes of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. Inasmuch as processing occurs for other purposes, you only have a right to object given other reasons resulting from your specific situation.
After you have exerted your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose unless we can show pressing protected reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, or if processing is needed for the assertion, implementation, or defense of legal claims.
This does not apply if processing occurs for purposes of direct marketing. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.